Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Adventure

I go for my first infusion of Ipi tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM.  Too early for me, but I guess it's better than waiting around all day for it.  Dr. Grossmann said, "It's a three-hour process, so bring a buddy and a book."  My buddy is Lindsey, bless her heart.  My book...I'm still deciding.  Possibly "Silence of God", an historical novel about the first family of Latter-day Saints in Russia.  I've had it checked out far too long and am only on Chapter 6.  I've had a few other things to think about, I guess.

I'm nervous, but just of the unknown.  I'm still hopeful and prayerful.  I know all will be well.  As Marilyn, one of the girls at the reception desk for Dr. Grossmann, said when she called with the appointment, "This is the start of something you haven't done before, so look at it as a new adventure."  Right.  Here we go...

1 comment: