Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Something Better

Tuesday, October 4, 2011: October started just the way I wanted it to--I was in a sunny place where I could watch 4 year-olds playing soccer and snuggle with a baby and share sweet potato fries dipped in Ranch dressing with a blue-eyed munchkin and hug my fragile-but-getting-stronger Momma, among other sweet blessings. It was also a time to hear the Prophet and feel goosebumps from the Spirit. I know there is a God and He loves me. Look at all He has given me and my family! It is amazing.

Today I'm counting blessings again: We have a beautiful new garage door. Our car is at the repair shop. I don't have to give myself shots any more. I'm getting my hair cut and styled, finally. It rained this morning and Fall is in the air. I'm putting up new decor for the season, primarily pumpkins and colorful leaves. I'm going to chorus tonight--I've missed singing. I've started Physical Therapy for my neck and shoulders. My first session was yesterday morning and it already feels wonderful. Dean's cough is slowly getting better. Mumsy was able to go home yesterday and sleep in her own bed last night. She is healing.

I'm back to finding the "good news" in every day life. Whew. Feeling better...

1 comment:

  1. So happy to read your list of good things. Makes me feel better to know that you're feeling better. Glad to hear your mom is doing better, too.

    ReplyDelete