Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gone. Lost. Forever.

Yesterday I wrote a huge, long, detailed post that I literally worked on ALL day. I was almost finished. Laid down my iPad & next thing I knew, it had been picked up and closed...without saving the post. I screamed. It was not pretty. I was already emotionally exhausted by writing & re-living all day. I knew I couldn't do it again. So, it is gone & won't be repeated. Here is my very abbreviated version:

Lagoon day with kids & grands was wonderful.
Walking all over Lagoon on a sore knee was torture. Possible blood clot.
Ultrasound shows no clot. INR is (barely) normal at 2.0.
"Mapping" for radiation involves 8 tiny black dot tattoos, 4 around each tumor. Tattoos HURT!
IPI infusion cancelled again. Still no approval from insurance. I cried.
LOVE my radiation team. Sherry handled all the insurance calls & got instant approval for treatments. I cried again.
Have had first two radiation treatments out of 20 already. I flip & flop from front to back for a total of 15 minutes per day.
Infusion rescheduled again for Wednesday. We'll see. My confidence isn't very strong right now.
Jax's blessing day today. Will be surrounded by family again. It fills me up. I'll need it for the coming week.

Done. Hurry & save. Lagoon pic below... Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment