Saturday, March 19, 2011

Short and Sweet

March 19, 2011: I am not going to do a big update today...I have no strength. But, as soon as I'm able I will give the full-blown, down and dirty details. It was...and is...a battle. But, the best and most important news of the whole six-and-a-half hour surgery is that my doc is confident he got it ALL. I should hope so--I've got the battle wounds to prove it. Prayers are answered, blessings keep pouring in, and I get to sleep (or close my eyes, at least) in my own bed tonight. Prop up the pillows, get my Loritab handy, and get me snuggled in. First day home from the hospital has been hard...but tomorrow will be better. I know it.

2 comments:

  1. Love you Lisa!!! The prayers will keep coming for you and yours!! So happy for all the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet Lisa, I click on your blog for a life-line into how you are doing and am so grateful that you take time from your overwhelming situation to write about it all. I feel so helpless, and love you so much. Keep up all your goodness and keep up the miracles and hope.

    ReplyDelete