Thursday, September 20, 2012

NOT Superhuman

Sick.  All week.  I think I overdid last week's crazy schedule when I thought I was Superwoman...not.  I caught a cold--the first one since March 2011--which turned into a nasty cough.  Probably bronchitis.  My tummy is also unsettled.  I feel like a baby.  I eat...and it comes back out ten minutes later (sorry for the visual).  I have to call on that one in the morning because it is NOT normal.  The hard part is that I think I'm going to have a better day and then it hits again...bam.  Puts me right back on the couch in my jammies.
Through much prayer (and no breakfast), I was able to go to the temple with Patti this morning.  It was truly a miracle.  Enjoyed every second.  Then, I get home, and you guessed it...bam.  Back on the couch feeling sorry for myself.  No chorus this week.  Next week is performance week.  Can I do it?  What drug(s) will it take?
Prayer:  "Grant unto all those here today a special blessing, according to Thy will."
Please?
Thank you.
(Picture:  me dressing up for a part in a play - I was the "80's Girl", if you couldn't tell.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so sorry. We all had it. It's HORRIBLE!!! Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Lisa. I'll add my prayers to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, I just thought that was a picture of you in the Eighties! Just kidding. Hope you're feeling better. - Kelly Williams

    ReplyDelete