Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanks for Relief

Tuesday, November 29, 2011: Today I am VERY grateful for relief - I feel 98.9% better than yesterday. After some switching of meds - and thanks to sweet Linds for the loan of bottled relief - I was able to sleep well and wake up with minimal pain and distress. Am gaining strength as the day goes on, too. I've never had such a bad infection, so now I sympathize much more with those of you who deal with these beasties often. This one about did me in...

In spite of feeling like a pile of mush yesterday, we attempted to decorate for Christmas for Family Home Evening. It was pretty much all I could do to help with the tree...and leave the rest for today. I've been able to get a lot done already this morning. Just a few more things to put out and then, I'll be happier. SOO grateful for healing, health, the RIGHT drugs, and energy. Wow, I am so blessed - and a much nicer person to be around when I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment