Monday, April 30, 2012

Painted and Ready

Monday, April 30, 2012:  We have a plan!  I called the hospital this afternoon and found out I am FIRST on the list for surgery in the morning.  That means I am to be at Huntsman Cancer Center at 7:00 AM, ready to go.  I am definitely ready.  Been ready for a long, long time.  Now that we're in countdown mode, I feel all mixed up inside, but not in a negative way.  Just want this to happen, be taken care of, and be done.  I am not jittery (yet), but feeling calm that all will be well and good.  I know it is through the power of prayer and I am grateful.
I've got most of my To Do list done.  Tonight, my family and I (and sweet friend, Jana, photographer) are going to do some family pictures.  Why not add one more thing to the mix, right?  It will still be daylight with a little cloud cover, so I think it will be perfect.  I know it will be.  We'll make it so.  Other than that, there is a load of laundry to fold and put away and a little hospital bag to pack.  I'd say I'm ready.  More than ready.  Painted and ready! (God bless my angels for the pedicure gift certificate)
Talk to you soon, my friends...

1 comment:

  1. We're thinking of you and praying for you. Can't wait until you're well enough to tell us how everything went.

    ReplyDelete